Our mission is to provide a safe haven where everyone is valued and respected, where strong, positive connections with students can be forged so that the young people can achieve independence, build confidence, and gain academic knowledge
- Our mission is to provide a safe haven where everyone is valued and respected, where strong, positive connections with students can be forged so that the young people can achieve independence, build confidence, and gain academic knowledge.
- Our aim is to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential.
- We will provide opportunities for young people to explore and develop physical intellectual, linguistic skills, emotional intelligence and social skills.
- We intend that our young people should enjoy their learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners. We will provide a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrate.
- We will provide an environment which is stimulating and free from unacceptable risks where everyone feels safe and we will encourage an atmosphere of respect for authority and mutual respect of peers and co-operation through participation in group sessions, mentoring and other activities.
- We will offer a range of educational activities where young people can understand how to react appropriately to different situations which they may encounter in school, within their community and in the future.
- We aim to encourage each child to be independent and develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others in the environment.
- We will educate all students to the highest levels of academic achievement, to enable them to reach and expand their potential, and to prepare them to become productive, responsible, ethical, creative and compassionate members of society, ready to participate in and contribute to this global world.